Fiscal Year 2022-23 and 2023-24 Budget Development
Welcome to the City of Healdsburg Budget Development Information page. The City operates on a two year budget cycle. The current two year budget will end on June 30th, 2022. The City has started the process of developing the next two year budget, which will run from July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2024. The budget development process is an important opportunity for members of the community to share their priorities with the City. Here you can learn more about the City Budget Development Process and ways in which you can participate.
The City is providing multiple opportunities for you to participate in the budget process. This page will be updated with new opportunities to participate as they become available.
Community Meeting Dates:
The City hosted three bilingual budget workshops at the Healdsburg Community Center in the Community Meeting Room. Workshops included a short presentation on the City budget and an opportunity for members of the community to complete the budget simulation. Workshops are being made available in partnership with Corazon Healdsburg.
Workshop 1: Wednesday, March 2nd from 6PM-8PM
Workshop 2: Tuesday, March 15th from 6PM-8PM
Workshop 3: Saturday, March 26th from 10AM-12PM
Budget Simulation! Submit your feedback on the City budget:
The City developed an interactive budget simulation for members of the community to submit direct feedback on what services community members would like to see funded and at what level of funding. Click the appropriate link below to access the budget simulation and share your feedback!
- Budget Development Kickoff - City Council Meeting - January 3, 2022 - COMPLETE
- Participatory Budget Simulation Launch - February 17, 2022 - COMPLETE
- Midyear Budget Review and Pension Liability Funding Policy Review - City Council Meeting - February 22, 2022 - COMPLETE
- Public Workshop on Budget - March 2nd, 2022 at Healdsburg Community Center from 6-8PM - COMPLETE
- City Council Goal Setting - City Council Meeting March 7, 2022 - COMPLETE
- Public Workshop on Budget - March 15th, 2022 at Healdsburg Community Center from 6-8PM - COMPLETE
- Public Workshop on Budget - March 26th, 2022 at Healdsburg Community Center from 10AM-12noon - COMPLETE
- Close Participatory Budget Simulation - April 10, 2022 - COMPLETE
- Council Budget Development Check-In and Reserve Policy Review - City Council Meeting - April 18, 2022 - COMPLETE
- Council budget workshop for all funds - City Council Special Meeting - May 9, 2022 - COMPLETE
- Third Quarter Financial Update - City Council Meeting - May 16, 2022 - COMPLETE
- Council budget workshop (if needed) - City Council Special Meeting - May 31, 2022
- Budget and Capital Improvement Plan Final Review and Proposed Adoption - City Council Meeting - June 6, 2022 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>